Is it possible to compare Honda Synthetic and Mobil 1? You’ve come to the proper location. We’ll talk about Honda Synthetic and Mobil 1 in this section.
In this post, you’ll discover all there is to know about Honda Synthetic & Mobil 1 and their Features, Specifications, Benefits, and actual customer reviews.
So, don’t be afraid to read this post in order to learn more about the Honda Synthetic and Mobil 1.
In this guide, we’ll compare and contrast two of the most popular types of oil, as well as an in-depth analysis of each. Whatever you want to know about what goes inside the oil, how it works, and why you should use it, you’ll find here.
Honda Synthetic Motor Oil Overview
Synthetic base stocks in HONDA 5W30 give improved performance benefits over regular engine oils, according to the manufacturer.
Honda Synthetic Motor Oils are high-performance, full-synthetic engine oils designed to provide optimum engine protection for Honda and Acura vehicles under all operating conditions. To further decrease harmful engine deposits and improve fuel efficiency, they exceed Honda and Acura standards. Honda R&D has tested and approved Honda Genuine Ultimate Full Synthetic Motor Oil. The following advantages may be expected from Honda Genuine Synthetic Motor Oil: enhanced protection against viscosity breakdown and deposit formation at high temperatures; lower volatility for reduced oil use; and faster oil circulation at low temperatures for easier starting and better protection during cold starts. For gasoline engines, API SN and ILSAC GF-6 performance standards are exceeded by Honda Genuine Synthetic Motor Oil. It is “Resource Conserving” in order to enhance fuel efficiency while also protecting the emissions system catalysts.
Genuine Honda Motor Oil is what you’re using in your car. It’s a synthetic motor oil that provides excellent engine protection all year round as an all-season oil. Genuine Honda Motor Oil meets Honda vehicle standards, which allows it to deliver better fuel efficiency and reduce harmful engine deposits. Every 5 months/5,000 miles is suggested replacement interval.
- This is a high-quality, full synthetic motor oil that was developed specifically for Hondas.
- Superior synthetic base stocks give superior performance benefits when compared with conventional motor oils, making this oil formulation superior.
- Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown, resulting in superior engine protection under harsh driving conditions.
- Genuine Honda motor oil is developed and tested by Honda R&D.
Honda Synthetic Oil Specifications
- Pour Point, °C(°F): -40 (-40)
- Oil Type: Synthetic
- API: GF-5, SN
- Viscosity: SAE 5W30
- Specific Gravity: 0.852
- Density: 7.09
- Kinematic Viscosity cSt 40°C: 63.0
- Kinematic Viscosity cSt 100°C: 11.1
- Viscosity Index: 170
Benefits of Honda Synthetic Oil
- Specially developed for Honda and Acura vehicles
- Full-synthetic formulation for enhanced performance benefits compared with conventional engine oils
- Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Outstanding low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
- Excellent protection against high-temperature deposits in turbocharged engines (SAE 5W-30)
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Helps to reduce wear for longer engine protectionLow volatility for reduced oil consumption
- Exceeds new car warranty requirements as defined by ILSAC GF-5
- Resource Conserving for improved fuel economy and emissions system protection
- Tested and approved by Honda R&D
- Honda and Acura vehicles
Honda Genuine Ultimate Full Synthetic Motor Oil exceeds the requirements of:
- Honda HTO-06 specification for turbocharged engines (SAE 5W-30 only)
- ILSAC GF-5
- API Service SN with Resource Conserving
Mobil 1 Oil Overview
Mobil 1 5W-30 has established itself as one of the most popular and in-demand engine oils on the market. If you want to extend the life of your engine, this sophisticated full synthetic motor oil is a must-have option. This high-performance oil is designed to outlast extreme weather conditions while providing more than 15,000 miles of protection. This motor oil delivers greater wear and tear protection for your car by upgrading it with ease.
When the description of any product is completed, it’s time to move on to the most anticipated portion: the product details. The Mobil 1 5W-30 oil is an example of file engineering that has improved car engine longevity significantly. If you want better than what typical engine oil can provide, Mobil 1 5W-30 is the right choice for you. This item is intended to meet the demands of a variety of vehicles. So if you’re going to use it in your automobile, make sure you get as much information as possible about it.
The Mobil 1 synthetic oil may assist your car avoid a worn-out condition. Internal friction is reduced, ensuring that your vehicle won’t make a issue regardless how hard you push it. The lubricant has superior cleaning chemicals such as sludge, soot, dust, and other types of impurities. Every time you use this engine oil in the motor, overall cleaning is achieved.
The most synthetic oil, on the other hand, is only appropriate for gasoline engines. It can quickly return a vehicle’s engine to its original form. Last but not least, the oil is used in almost all NASCAR vehicles, demonstrating its effectiveness. NASCAR is an automobile racing series where drivers compete for the pole position.
According to the manufacturer, Mobil 5W-30 meets the following industry standards: ILSAC GF-5, ACEA A1/B1, API SN, SM, SL, SJ as well as diesel engine requirements where an API CF or CD motor oil is suggested.
Benefits of Mobil 1 Oil
- Guaranteed performance and protection for up to 15,000 miles.
- 5W-30- Synthetic – 5 ft engine oil option that improves the extended performance of your device.
- Proprietary fully synthetic, enhanced formulation to help keep your engine strong under extended oil change conditions.
- Helps extend engine life by reducing wear and oil breakdown.
- Mobil 1 technology has been field tested over the last 30 years in the most severe driving conditions.
- Suitable for cars, vans and light trucks.
- Quick cold weather starting down to -40°C for fast protection and extended engine life
- Designed to clean up sludge left behind in your engine
- Excellent low temperature capabilities
- Advanced full synthetic formula
- Precise balance of performance additives
- Protects for up to 20,000 miles between oil changes
Mobil 1 Oil Specifications
- Pour Point, °C(°F): -40
- Oil Type: Synthetic
- API: Dexos, GF-5, SN
- Viscosity: SAE 5W30
- Density: 0.851
- Kinematic Viscosity cSt 40°C: 59.8
- Kinematic Viscosity cSt 100°C: 10.6
- Viscosity Index: 169